Elizabeth's Journey

This is the story of how Elizabeth Mei becomes part of our family through international adoption. Please sign our guestbook or leave a comment so we can share your thoughts and well wishes with her as she grows!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia
Free Website Counter

Friday, December 22, 2006



In an effort to be cost-conscience (this would be the first time in this adoption process!), I first attempted to refinish an older dresser. After much sanding and priming, I decided it just wasn't meant to be so off to the store I went. I picked out this unfinished dressor and made it into what I want. I love the butterfly drawer pulls. Later, Elizabeth can thank her Gram for coming to the rescue and running to the store and buying more to go with the new dresser!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



In My Daughter's Eyes
By Martina McBride
BestAudioCodes.com